We are here to help, not to waste time.
At least try a slightest bit for our sake.
We have done our best.
The rest is your efforts.
No one can help you now.
He choose not to bother because he wants you to learn how to manage things yourself.
And to let you know that we live our ourselves, not for others.
You are old enough to decide and think.
We really don't wish to interfere so much but we still choose to because we care.
I hope one day things get better.
It's all in your hands to control it.
Don't let your emotions and your problems control you but you have to learn to control them instead.
Don't you find this tiring enough?
We feel tired for you.
The earlier u try, the earlier you'll see things better in a diff way.
You'll suffer greatly if you don't fix it.
I mean you good, girl.
You know who you are if you are reading this.
It's my last straight to point message to you. I hate to repeat everytime.
I have reasons why I've been repeating topics in plurk. They are all meant for you. To make sure it gets into your mind n you'll remember it.
I hope you get my message.
No matter what we are always always here.
Like I ever mention in the first card, I feel you are someone special to me.
Such limited time yet I don't feel a distace between us.
I exist for a reason.
I don't do so much, nag so much, and say things straight to a point to people. They all know that.
I'm not the kind of person who will bother so much just for someone.
Because all these are wasting my time if I don't succeed to help you.
Good luck.
I hope one day you will thank me. Lol.
This is what I can do for you in return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment