Tuesday, February 9, 2010

UNDFTED?

Yeah, Undefeated. Maybe some of you may know why is it spelt that way.
It's a brand.

I'm not trying to steal some trademark but this word describes me.

No matter what happens, no matter what comes in or out, how down am i..
I'm still standing on the ground smiling with the rest of the people who needs my smile.

That doesn't mean the people around me are weak.
We need each others accompany, encouragement and motivation to move on.
Who lives alone? We all can't live alone.
Human needs a nature, which is communication, the sense of touch, the sense of belonging of one self in the world and know our individual roles in everyone's life.

Anyway, it has been almost months I've not touch in blogging.
I haven't lose touch in blogging. Everyday I will still yak so much about my daily life, which I know my close ones have gotten use to it. And probably they might even miss it so much when I'm away at times. Am I right?

Maybe I have much more words to say than before.
Maybe they are useless, meaningless, personal, not personal, whatever it is, they are still from me. Direct from my mind, direct from my heart. I don't edit my blog, I don't backspace more than one sentence, they are purely unedited, except those typo errors and spelling mistakes. Hahahaha.

Now you know how noisy am I.
Get prepared, even more.

Hmmmm, I guess things are different now compared to few months ago.
Maybe I have not change but the feeling is totally different.
Here's some summary of all things.

My life is way much more busier now after since I got 4 retail outlets to monitor, plus my current online business. Although nothing big has changed but it has been quite pack enough for me, so far.

I've yet to learn my piano, I've yet to get my driving lisence, I've yet to buy my very own bicycle after yearning it for 1 year. I know they are all within reach but it just feels so far. All I need is time. I have repeated this so much, but I know.. It's always about time management.

I am the official chairman of the Nua Club. I can 'tu' time for the longest time, probably I'm rank second sometimes, somehow. Nua-ing is my nature, hence there's no time management. We all do by our own pace. Seems good, and seems bad.

I'm almost 22 years old. Pretty old but young. Old enough to do everything, young enough to hook every single guys but too bad I'm not available, probably for the whole life time.
I got hooked by a guy, still the same William. It's bad because I can't believe I actually stay with him for so long, almost 5 years (unofficial) and 4 years (official) as at Dec 2010 and yet I can still tolerate his nonsense and erm.. stuff which I hate about him.

We still bicker a lot. But forgets in an instant. That makes us still yak and laugh about every single thing. I have even propose my marriage plan to him, ROM earliest 25 years old, married by 26 years old. Enjoy 2 years of marriage hood before being a mother at 28. Sounds good but I don't have the ability to do that yet. Monetary issues. I wonder we can hit a target by 25. (By the way all those proposed age using my age. Not his. He gonna be 29 when he gets married.) It sounds a little crazy to plan this thing when I'm only 21. But I hope all these early planning makes us get prepared for lots of things. We need a monetary plan, seriously.

I have good friends. Alicia is still sticking, Yin is still tagging and Glynis is still clinging on to me. I know I'm too good to lose as a friend. Can't be help. I'm the great Nuaster in our plurk network.

I had my first holiday trip with Wirriam on Dec 2009, like finally. Same goes to Yin & Ruby.
Spent my first Christmas in overseas.

I went to Taipei with Wirriam on Jan 2010. Together with Jordan and Weiming for the first time with them. I thought things are pretty screwed up due to improper planning but it goes quite well, fun and a little impromptu at times which gives the little excitement in our trip.

Like what they say: "You never know till you try it, things may turn out differently as you expected"

All in all, I had the most wonderful 3 months of my 21 years of living.

I'll update tomorrow. It's 3.30am. Time to sleep. I don't really know what I'm typing now.
Get well soon, Wirriam.

2 comments:

Teo Enie said...

undfted. i thought is undrafted D:

uhhurr. i will tag wiv u for life ;D so dont be too quick to get rid of me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

why u dont wan to use tumblr. i have to log in my blogger (i did this everyday thou)... HAHAHAHA

K said...

UN = ARN
D = DEE
F = FFFF
TED = TERD

if you read it quickly its Undefeated.

Same goes to INFNTY
Its infinity.

EIN - FF - NUR - TEE

and another example:

BLIVABLE = Believable

BER - LEE - VA - BER