Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just now one man ran to us and pass this.

http://images.plurk.com/3744531_56f0deccef042ab002811769b1dee9e9.jpg

Original copy for my mom, carbon copy for me.

Mom asked me what is this.
He said FLAG DAY!!!!

Then he walked away.

We were confused, I thought it's some kind of advertising or crap.
But that man was holding a red market plastic bag, bald looking, dress normally like around the neighbourhood...

And I look at the paper.
What the crap is this?......

I laughed because everything doesn't make sense.

Mail?
Fu Lu Shou?
Donation?
P.O ?
And the Fax number doesn't look local. ??

And the funny thing that I keep laughing is the 'FLAG DAY' part.
It means donation.

Next time when I need funds for my Apple iPad, I will say ITS FLAG DAY!!!!! LOLOL....

Oh wait, by the way you may wonder why there's corn at the back.
I was at NTUC.. -_-.

No comments: