I've been watching someone often these days.
Knowing how happy that person is, makes me feel like giving a slap.
Knowing how sad that person is makes me feel wonderful.
I hate that person to be happy. I wish to do anything to destroy everything.
I don't want that person to gain any happiness, not even a single bit.
And the end of it, I hope to prove to that person that I'm not not useless.
Though all are over but I can never move on.
The anger, the pain, I have to get back what I've supposed to.
And at the same time, I hope that person can get back the taste of it.
不甘心 不甘心
不甘心 不甘心..
Hah. If anyone were to ask me: 你最大的遗憾是什么?
杀了他,干掉他!
It's the one and only thing that I can never forgive and forget.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment