Hello people and I'm back again.
Probably I'm not myself for the past few days.
Now, I'm on form. Can Perform!
I'm starting to get that annoying feeling
I choose to ignore that as I think maybe there is really a big gap between everyone of us.
Maybe I feel annoyed talking too much in the past
Maybe I feel tired of it.
I don't wish to care anymore.
Hate us if you want,
I feel damn irritated with everything from now!
And.. Now I should be focusing what I need to do and who are still with me.
Woosh!
So... back to the same old weekly routine - work sleep work sleep.
And I can't wait to visit the Fengshui gallery this Saturday too.
I can't remember what activity I have on Sunday..
But I'm thinking of going back to catch some prawns every weekend to practice more... before I can think of what else we can do, lol.
Even if he learn how to ride a bicycle, I don't think it makes life any more fun because we can only ride in the park.
Well, cycling on pavement is forbidden! Crap.
I'm still looking for the Joker bicycle.
If I can't find it by this year, I'm going back Taiwan next year to buy it and ship it back for good and that's for sure.
Now.....
What should I do?
No work today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment