UNDEFEATED
Pages
Home
Other stuff
Monday, February 15, 2010
I got Wisdom
(teeth)
!
And they never stop growing!
Did I mention? I got SEI-GOR WISDOM TEETH!
God really bless me. Thank you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
About Me
K
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(29)
►
March
(9)
▼
February
(20)
Bought a Jasper Wong X Rebel Scholar iPhone Case f...
Just now one man ran to us and pass this.Original ...
Today I went to Clementi for the treatment again.O...
Hello people and I'm back again.Probably I'm not m...
gone for good. :)
Feeling wasted.Don't feel like going anywhere or d...
I got Wisdom (teeth)!And they never stop growing!D...
It's kind of surprising to know one of my aunt sta...
We are here to help, not to waste time. At least t...
Is it me or what? I feel we are drifted somewhere ...
I never hate CNY so much in my life before. I'm so...
All done up! Level One:Features BBF Kamen Rider De...
I will always put Yin's words into my mind.I got t...
I went back to sleep this morning and I don't know...
Maybe because I'm the only one who has been talkin...
Hah.What's the point of planning a marriage at age...
Too many things in mind,I don't know where to start.
I've been watching someone often these days.Knowin...
Don't love someone too much until you forgot about...
UNDFTED?Yeah, Undefeated. Maybe some of you may kn...
No comments:
Post a Comment