I will always put Yin's words into my mind.
I got to try.. I got to try.. :)
Alicia has finally got her iMac as her Valentines Day present from William!
Wow, sweetest ever!
I'm not even celebrating any Valentines at all, not because it falls on CNY but I don't see a need in it. Or... Am I really that heartless now?
I totally got no gift ideas after I started to get busy with my job.
Or I can say I lost my sense of love.
I love lesser than before.
Even the other day my friend chat with me.. He said a female who lacks of love will tend to react the same kind of way I'm facing now.
Saying 'I need to be independent' 'I must do XXXX and not YYYY', etc etc..
Probably.
Maybe I've lost myself somewhere. :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment