Don't love someone too much until you forgot about yourself.
To simplify, it means save yourself first before others.
This isn't about selfishness but a logic.
How can you save others when you are dying or already died?
I've always been very naggy towards my friends especially health matters.
Probably I've already failed to save myself first.
I always keep friends and other people my first priority.
I always feel they are quite irritated by me because of constant naggings, or even repetitious topics.
I just mean them well because I want them to remember: Health is always the most precious wealth.
I have already lost precious of people in life, I don't want to lose even more when I can help when I'm able to. I always want them to prevent rather than cure. Maybe we are too young to feel the sense of urgency but when things are happening, and there is a symptom, it's already too late. I've seen real things happening before my eyes 2 years ago. I don't want history to repeat again.
I know I should be practicing to set good example.
But I always have a very bad habit to complete tasks before i close my eyes to end the day. By the time it happens, it's another brand new day.
I can't really kick that habit instantly.
No, not because I can't but I don't want to.
I never believe with the word CAN'T.
Sometimes when I said CAN'T, I'm actually trying to find excuses for not doing it.
In fact, I can do everything with my current ability.
Partly I'm lazy. As usual, laziness is the biggest obstacle for me for the past 21 years.
I'm lazy since born.
I hope to kick this habit by this year. Really hope.
Time to stock take before I goto sleep.
And before I goto bed, I have to watch some minutes of video steaming from the phone.
Favourite channel: TVBS.
:D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment