It's kind of surprising to know one of my aunt stays so near to Yin!
She just shifted her house recently.
I didn't know that until my mom drove to TPSS just now...
And just happen I remembered about that 2 bags of cameras.. Now it's accomplished smoothly without going down just to collect it. Woo!
And now I know where Yin stays.. I can stalk her liao. Wakakka!
Hope next year we can have a CNY supper at Tampines! Now I'm looking forward for next CNY.
That's so strange isn't it.
Humans can just change their mind and thoughts with a slightest change.
Like the butterfly effect. If isn't this, it wont be that.
Just a teeny weeny change, like a flap of the butterfly wings.
Talking about this, I think I've watched it 3 times.
And watched so many different versions of endings. Crappiest.
I think the first version is always the best where he decided to kill himself in his mom's womb.
So many movies to watch now but i've been rejecting Wirriam.
I don't feel like going to the cinemas.
I just want to stay in my warm comfort zone.
Maybe it's because of my Vertigo which hit me almost a month ago.
And I managed to recover in 2 weeks, with only 1 pill of medication.
But I don't think that medication works. Just that it goes off by itself.
I would have saved $22. -_-
But now I'm feeling so pukey again.
I think it's because of the car sick as I constantly use the phone since noon.
I took 3pm+ to 4pm+, 4pm+ to 5pm+, 6pm+ to 7pm+ just to SMS all my customers in my contact list to wish them Happy Chinese New Year.
Although the receiver may just receive it and delete it away.
But they will never know how difficult I manage to get that done with the poor reception in my Grandma's place.
Out of erm, I don't know how many smses, but I believe there should be at least 500 customers.
Only less than 20 replied and wish me back.
How great.
I have to really thank those who took an effort to reply.
You guys will have a BIG FAT YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment