Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hah.

What's the point of planning a marriage at age of 21?
Marriage is not about 2 people but 2 families.

Thinking so much, I guess I shall stay single.
I can't even communicate, can't even initiate, very anti-social.
Who wants a daughter in law who have such bad qualities?

I can't accept them, I don't except them to accept me.

Next year, I'm gonna MIA during CNY for good.
Planning to go overseas. I haven't tried that though.
If sis can't come back next year again, I'm going to China to celebrate CNY. :D

I'm not gonna accept any people's request anymore.
Not gonna help anyone.
The world is only me and myself and I.

TYVM. <-- lol.

Stressful world.
Who else can understand me much better than I do?

2 comments:

Teo Enie said...

please go overseas during CNY cos im going too.

it rli sux to be in SG during CNY... :(

K said...

Maybe one year we can go together!