Sunday, February 14, 2010

All done up!




Level One:


Features BBF Kamen Rider Decade Last Version & Sundome Manga Limited Edition

But i addon my Gakken TLR since that level is all about TLRs


Level two:
Kumagin & Harikin Limited Editons Wide Slim Series


And I changed to Gold & Silver instead cuz usually ppl say it as gold & silver & i put in my Daruma doll

The reason why I put the daruma doll there because I want myself to keep remember to fulfill my wish!


Level Three: Features Golden Half especially the Hello Kitty Limited Edition & the rest of the colors as well as Wide Slim series.



And I place to Blue Yellow Pink sequence as its near to my religion organisation (SGI) flag color.

And the last is just the remainings:



But I realise i forgot to add the Anbelin's Signatured cameras & 2008 Beijing Olympics Limited Edition Holga



And this is so much easier to explain when people ask me what im doing when visitor comes. Products speak a thousand words!

Happy happy! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL! :D


No comments: