Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting back into action.

If nothing seems to go the right way, I'll go the way to make it right!
The reverse effect!

Kind of sick of the feeling for the past one week.
It's complicated, I thought I was hallucinating.

Anyway, I had an average weekend.
Gastric for 2 days and almost 3 makes it bad enough to even make me feel positive for the weekend activities.
I tried that goat milk, it felt so much better.

Maybe goat milk is my only solution now.
I've tried years of medication..
Thanks ppl who are with me all these days, especially my new friend, Jason, who happens to be my neighbour. Yea, like you said.. Its mystical.

I'm gonna fix my speaker by changing the wire.
I haven't been inputting music into my life all these months.
The tension and the stress, I almost give up everything.
At least singing and listening to music helps to soothe one's mind..

And the recent event with a friend.
I'm determine enough to watch him change. Because I never believe in impossible.

All these years,.. I had enough.
I'm gonna make this a turning point in my life to change something.
Not forgetting my 3 years plan from now, or probably start of next year..
& all my motivations to my goals and dreams I used to have.

I'm still finding back what I am.
It takes time. Maybe I won't be what I was before.. At least for the better and new Khloe.
I've been telling myself so much but nothing is done. (bang wall, lol)

I hope I can, I think I can, and I can.

2 comments:

william said...

jia you!

Anonymous said...

^^ ganbatte ne