Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm blogging through my Nintendo Wii. Very lazy to sit down and stay at my computer.

Insomia loves me. But not the other way round. I've not been sleeping early for past 2 years, imagine that. I've not seen the morning sun more than 20times in the past 2 years, kill me please.

I can't take any naps. Zz...

Anyway.. I'm quite motivated and happy these days. Too much words to describe what happened for the last few days.

People change, me too.
But there's something I can't really describe after having a conversation with someone. Something very familiar, something new, something that makes me feel there's a distance yet close. I don't know.
Something that tells me, give up, it's already over, move on.
Something that tells me to stay this way.
Something that tells me it's impossible, because we belong to two different words.

I always believe things happen for a reason. Like someone who mentioned to me in buddhist practice: There is no coincidence but a underlying reason for each cause.

Perhaps so.
But what's the reason?
I ought to know.


_____________________________

I'm suppose to blog something else but I'm lost for words.
Whats up with me today since morning? Probably its that weird dream... It really affect me a lot (lol). I seriously wonder what does it mean..

No comments: